|Subject||Expected Standard||Greater Depth||Expected Standard||Greater Depth|
|Subject||Expected Standard||Higher Standard||Expected Standard||Higher Standard|
|English, Grammar, Punctuation and Spelling||87%||45%||78%||34%|
|Reading, writing and maths combined||75%||15%||64%||10%|
|Average scaled scores|
Y1 Phonics Outcomes 2018
Early Years Outcomes 2018
Progress in Reading, Writing and Maths from end of KS1 to end of KS2
Although we were pleased overall with our attainment outcomes, we were disappointed with our progress results from KS1 to KS2. This measure compares the progress made by the specific cohort of children from their KS1 SATs outcomes to their outcomes at the end of Year 6.
Senior Leaders, the Q1E Trust, Staff and Governors have committed to significantly improving the progress of pupils from KS1 to KS2, particularly in writing. This is a major focus for School Improvement for 2018-19 and beyond.
- Ensured that teachers are well supported through both internal support from SLT and Directors of English and Maths working across the Q1E schools.
- Ensured that all staff are clear about and consistently apply the agreed approaches to teaching reading, writing and maths.
- Ensured that Quality of Teaching is carefully monitored and where issues are identified a clear package of support is put in place.
- Ensured that we have set challenging targets for both attainment and progress in 2019 and communicated these with all staff.
- Undertaken benchmarking exercises with the other schools in the Trust to ensure that writing is effectively moderated and standards are consistently high.
|2018 School Progress Score||-1.6||-3.0||