Welcome to Churchfields Primary and Nursery School.
We hope you like our website. Please have a look around and let us know what you think. We are very proud of our children and all their achievements and we hope the website gives you a flavour of what we do. We recently renewed the school's vision which is now ACE - Aspiration, Citizenship and Excellence. This sits at the heart of everything that we do. You can find out more about this elsewhere on our website.
We are passionate about children achieving their best and enjoying their learning. Our aim is to provide children with high quality learning and teaching and to ensure that they make good progress in all areas. We also seek to develop and enhance independent lifelong learning skills through our Excellent Learner Behaviours.
We are lucky to enjoy a really great building and grounds with lots of open space. We have:
- A bright modern building
- Modern well equipped classrooms with Interactive Whiteboards
- A bespoke and well resourced Computing Suite
- Two halls
- A Nursery class in a beautiful new building
- Two classes for children with Severe and Complex Needs
- A safe and secure playspace for Early Years Provision in internal courtyards
- A Breakfast Club and an After School Club
- Large outdoor play areas (including a large field)
- Forest School provision on site
- Excellent library provision
- A thriving PTA
- A wide range of music provision in school including our community choir
We also have specialist teaching in the following subjects: Art, Computing, PE and Spanish. These resources really help our children learn as does the overall quality of teaching and the outstanding relationships between both pupils and their peers and pupils and staff.
We are very proud of the outcome of our recent Ofsted Inspection (May 2016) which graded the school as Good overall with Outstanding Behaviour, Personal Development and Welfare. Please read the report in the Ofsted section.
Thank you for visiting!